Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Believe I can Fly!

 Our plan is to:
1. Fly out of here 
3. Travel the world
4. Make people laugh
5. Visit the Eiffel Tower in the City of Lights
6. See the tall Pretty Lady in New York City
7. Meet the two big bubbles that sit high in the sky and...
8. Come home again

Yep, that's the plan, but everyone thinks it's a dumb idea because no one has ever done it.  My name is M.E. and it case you're wondering why I haven't listed number 2 in our flight plan its because number 2 in the plan is "Not burst".  I'm a bubble and bubbles burst but I believe I won't.

I like that song.... "I believe I can flyyyyyy, I believe I can touch the skyyyyy....think about it evry' night and daaaay spread my suds and fly awaaay.....I believe I can soarrrr.....  My best friend Lumy believes too.
That's why we're going to do it...we're going to fly out of this shampoo jar!"

1 comment: