Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beelzebug's Rant

Beelzebug’s Rant


Who cares about having stupid friends anyway? People always scream when I come around….because I have six legs and can run faster than anyone!  No one has to tell me anything because I know everything, I’ve been around a long time……so that’s it…I’ve seen everything…HUSH!  Listen to me cause I’m never gon’ listen to you!  Stupid leaves always laughing…I dance for them and they look the other way….these bubble’s come along  and they giggle their heads off makes me mad.----But those leaves sure sound beautiful….sometimes I just sit here and wish things were different I don’t want to be a scary thing for people all the time but I do like running around and I must admit…the screams are fun to hear….I run faster when I hear those lovely screams…….Stupid leaves, stupid friends…who cares about them anyway!?

The Palmetto (Cockroach) Bug


No comments:

Post a Comment